The Sech-Kar Company offers comprehensive Medication Administration Training based on knowledge, experience, and evidence- based practice. We provide the education necessary for making informed decisions regarding the health and safety of Individuals with Developmental Disabilities who receive services in residential settings. Based on the Ohio Department of Developmental Disability’s (ODODD) approved curriculum, students experience hands-on training in the administration of medications and the provision of health-related activities. Students also receive training in the documentation of medications and consumer health needs.
Trainings Provided Include:
- DODD Certification 1 “Oral & Topical Medication Administration” 14 hour initial training
- DODD Certification 1 “Oral & Topical Medication Administration” 2 Hour Continuing Education
- DODD Certification 2 “Medication & Food administration through Gastrostomy/ Jejunostomy Tube” Initial Training
- DODD Certification 2 “Medication & Food Administration Through Gastrostomy/ Jejunostomy Tube” Continuing Education
- DODD Certification 3 “Insulin Administration” Initial Training
- DODD Certification 3 “Insulin Administration” 1 Hour Continuing Education
- American Heart Association Heart Saver First-Aid/ CPR AED Training.
Training Registration Form
All DD personnel attending the DODD Medication Administration Certification Course or CPR/First Aid must download the applications below and bring them to class on your scheduled training date.
DODD Medication Administration Form
Sech-Kar staff are able to check their expiration dates by clicking here.